Detox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have decided enough is enough. My youngest is nearly 6 months its about time i tried to loose the extra 3 and a bit stone I have accumulated during the pregnancy.
    So whats my plan of action you might ask. Well I intend to do a bit of everything and hope for the best. I started on my weight loss travels about 3 weeks ago when I felt so heavy and sluggish it was starting to get me down. I decided to kick start my weight loss with a detox. I headed off to the shops determined to arm myself with everything I needed. I bought detox foot pads, unwaxed lemon, a gallon of water, etc,etc. Then while reading the paper I came across an ad for a colon cleanse. A though popped into my head. If I was really really determined to loose this weight I should do a proper detox and detox from the inside out. I rang the number……….
    Mary at the other end of the phone was lovely and answered all my questions and I felt really positive about the unmentionable so I booked it. On D-day I was told only to eat light so I had cereal for breakfast and soup for lunch and off I went in the evening to get "it" done. My heart was racing as I pulled into the drive but decided that since I drove a whole hour to get here there was no backing out. So I went in.
    I will spare you all the gory details but it was fine and I felt great after "it" and I was elated when I got home and mounted the scales and wait for it………………………. 6lb lost in an hour! With the hot water and lemon in the morning and detox foot pads I have bounds more energy and have lost a further 2-3 lbs. Now I still have a way to go but I am getting there.

libby1
    Participant

Congrad on the weight loss…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.