Designer Outlet Outside Newry

Home Forums National Chat Designer Outlet Outside Newry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

Just wondering has anyone been and if so what did you think. :?: Was contemplating a trip but wondering was it worth the effort and is it far beyond Newry :?:
    Thanks
    SP

Canucklass

is that the one at Banbridge?

If so we have been by it a few times on the way to the airport and didn’t seem far to go. Friends have said it is quite good
    😀

Sweetpea

Yeah thats the one I think. I was just wonder how many or what shops there was there because we went to the one outside newbridge last year on the way down the country and i was very disapointed with the no of shops and the type they had and was glad we didnt make the trip especially. I may have improved since then though

Canucklass

http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/

baby gap – WEEEEEEEEEE lol

Sweetpea

Thick or what 😳 🙄 never thought to google it ….duh ❗

posie

I heard that there is a sports section, but that’s all I’ve heard. Think I’ll take a trip up soon without DS and shop til I drop.

Sweetpea

Sounds like a good plan posie was think the same myself, but not big in the sports wear myself (me and sports dont mix well 🙄 🙄 ) hope there is more to it than that

Taylor5

I do remember reading on here about someone who went up (think it might have been yvonne but dont quote me) and got their car keyed, think the security guard said it was happening to southern reg cars alot so be warned

Is there a baby gap up there? Oh happy days

Canucklass

That is awful!

Sweetpea get making a fake northern reg plate to stick on the car while you are there lol

Where there is Gap there is usually Baby Gap even if tiny – still can do serious credit damage there 😀

posie

There’s an idea for a mumstown day out!!! I’m sure there’s a bar there somewhere that we can quench our thirst 😀

Canucklass

Oh a day trip! I like it!

Taylor5

We could price a mini bus for the day and meal out, with a few hours shopping in the outlet… then if all goes well we could hit ikea another day

Sweetpea

You had better make that two buses Taylor…….1 for us and 1 for the shopping 😆 😆

Taylor5

One bus one truck and thats just for pinkbabes shopping 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

sweetpea have you won the lotto yet??? you’ll need to with all this shopping ya have planned 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.