Dentist in Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Dentist in Drogheda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kate

hi, does anyone have a nice dentist to recommend? I absolutely hate going, as I had a horrible one as a child and its stuck with me! I need to get a filling – ouch and can’t put it off any longer :(

yummymummy

There is a dentist at the back of the town centre, cant recall the name (havent been in years 😳 ) but they are very good.

rossylisa

I went to the dentist for the first time last monday. went to Pat o Neil beside laurences gate. He was lovley. really but me at ease( was crying i was that terrified of the dentist). I rang on the monday morn at 11 and got an appointment for 12 that day. Now its an old building but he was brill

Taylor5

I had to go to Wheaton Hall 3 weeks ago and got a tooth out, was there yesterday for a bit more work and again on Tuesday to change a filling from black to a white one…. very nice dentist and he also put me at ease

I will say its very hard to find a dentist that will fit you in quicker then a week… the place at the back of the town centre will get you to call at 9am and he will try fit you in that morning

Kate

I couldn’t find this thread to reply sooner!! But I went to the new Medical Clinic beside OLOL carpark. Dentist was really lovely, Maeve was her name. All the forms ready to go, was in/out and filled in less than an hour.

jayne

Elizabeth johnson and her husband at the top of scoles lane on fair st. absolutely amazing. they have everything there including xray machine. my whole family go there and ican’t praise them enough.

ed1
    Participant

Elizabeth johnson and her husband at the top of scoles lane on fair st. absolutely amazing. they have everything there including xray machine. my whole family go there and i can’t praise them enough.

I have to second, Elizabeth. She is so nice. I am the biggest coward ever when it comes to dentists and she really made me feel at ease….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.