Ever wondered what’s involved in a Baby Yoga class? Well, you can check out a single class for just €10!
Baby Yoga is an informal and relaxed class that includes relaxation, gentle yoga movements for both parent and baby and of course is a chance to meet other parents.
– relief of colic / trapped wind,
– relief of constipation,
– stimulates digestive and nervous systems,
– teaches baby to interact socially
– enhances communication between you and your baby
– improves your self confidence in handling your baby
– relieves tension in your back, shoulders and hips from lifting and carrying your baby.
Baby Yoga Demonstration Class
runs in Chartered Physiotherapy Saggart (opposite Dunnes Stores) on Friday 15th April. Class runs from 10am until 11:30am and costs only €10.
Class is suitable for babies from 3 months to approx 8 months (pre-crawling stage).
Numbers in the class are limited so booking is essential. Please contact Orna Devine on 087-7970282 or littlemoments.ie[at]gmail.com
For further information please check out http://www.littlemoments.vpweb.ie and you can find me on Facebook at Little Moments Baby Massage and Baby Yoga