Delighted with my Jewellery Tree order

Home Forums National Chat Delighted with my Jewellery Tree order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Margo1

I ordered a necklace and matching earrings from The Jewellery Tree for my sister for a special birthday she has coming up and I am absolutely delighted with them. They are really beautiful and I know no-one else will get her the same thing as me. So happy I took the recommendation to go to the Jewellery Tree for her gift, they are unique.

Thanks very much to Lisa, they look beautiful.

Margo1

This is the one I got, perfect set for a special birthday.

http://www.thejewellerytree.ie/Bronze-a … 23111.html

LouthMam

That’s really lovely Margo1, she’ll be delighted. I had a necklace made there 2 years ago with my children’s handprints in silver, and I love it.

Yvonne

A few of us ordered our friend a piece from here also, they are just fab pieces, highly recommend them!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I wore my remembrance necklace on the radio yesterday, when I was on with Tom Dunne talking about miscarriage. It is a lovely necklace with two stones set into it, one for each baby we lost.

I also have a gorgeous necklace & bracelet my children got me with their birth stones on them – they are very special pieces of jewellery and unique to me, I love them.

My sister is 21 in a few weeks and we are getting her a necklace from there.
    The new hand stamped stuff is fab too and great prices for such nice pieces.

I think its great for a special gift for a Mammy, Granny, sister and even for the Daddies, my hubby has a daddy bracelet too. Its always something unique so well worth it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.