Dehumifer or humifer for asthma

Home Forums Louth Chat Dehumifer or humifer for asthma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Deehamilton

Hello,

I am looking for advice about Dehumifer aned Humifer, i am not sure of the spelling, please bare with me. I have 3 children who have asthma. They are always getting very bad chesty cough or chest infection. This is now seem a regular thing. Can anyone tell me what the different between Dehumifer and Humifer? Which one is suitable for asthma children? Are they safe? :roll:

CC

hi there
    i may be wrong but i always thought that a humidifier moistens the air
    a de-humififier drys out the air like the difference with a steam room and sauna.

my kids dont have ashma but i do and ive always had a humidifier, as i find it easier to breathe with one on, especially if i get a chest infection

i bought one in argos for about 80 euro last year, expensive but it is well worth it the investment as it reduces the times ive had to go to the gp. it has a small vent in the top and you can add essential oils which i find brilliant. i use tea tree for its antiseptic properties and eucalyptus oil to help when i get congested.

i hope that helps you clear that up – and my heart goes out to your kids who suffer from ashma as its a horrible ailment to have. 🙁

Deehamilton

HI CC,

Thank you for replying to my post about Humidifier and Dehumidifier. I think you might be right about the humidifier. I now know the different between humidifier and Dehumidifer. I will look into Argos and see if i can order it.

Thank you so much.

Take Care,
    Deehamilton
    😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.