Deals on highlights

Home Forums Louth Chat Deals on highlights

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get full head highlights done for a reasonable price? It seems to expensive!! Last time I had them done (admittedly about 6 years ago) I had them in England for around £40 with a cut/blow dry!! Now I know that was a particularly cheap hairdressers (but was also BRILLIANT!!) but am I mad to think I could get this done for under say €80?? I have just below shoulder length hair, and am based north of Drogheda… Would especially be interested if thereare any mobile hairdressers out there…?!

Thanks. :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Louise, there is a hairdresser in Bettystown called Tresses & Talons and they do highlights with cut for about 50 euro. Might be worth giving them a buzz to see what they can do for you?

HTH

Jedt
    Keymaster

Peter Mark has 20% off all services at the moment, think works out around 80 euro for highlights there and they are usually very good.

HTH

Yvonne

You could always enquire about training classes in some salons, I know Moda Vida are always looking for people?

Or a mobile hairdresser to call to your house? Acehairdesign – Aoife McKeever is very good! She has a facebook page.

louise789

Ooh that Bettystown deal sounds fab!!!!! But you’re right – I forgot about the 20% off deal at Peter Mark. It’s where I usually go for a cut and blowdry so maybe I just need to price up with them before I just assume they’re not in my budget! Thanks as always ladies. 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

I have a few 10euro off vouchers for cut & colours at Peter Mark, if you want to email me your address I’ll send you one. I’m at siobhan@mumstown.ie

HTH

louise789

That’s fab, thanks Siobhan. I have just sent you an email.

Louise 😀

MaryE

Have a look in the Drogheda leader, saw a few deals in it this week.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.