day night clock for children

Home Forums National Chat day night clock for children

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Almae

hi all ,

just wnated to know if anyone knew wherei could get one of these clocks , I thought it was a princess disney that you set it to the time up want ur child to get up :lol: basically at the night the moon comes out and when its getting up time the sun is up

anyone know ???? :wink:

JMum

We got ours in Argos but it was the boys equivalent -a thomas the tank engine one. I’m sure they did the girls one too though.

Almae

do u know what they called it as i tried everything and nothing is showing up 🙄

Almae

found it :):) Disney Princess Go Glow Time in argos 🙂

Taylor5

Good luck hope it works

Almae

had her in at 2am, 325am,415,530 , then last time 630 , asking each time was the sun up yet 😥 god i was trying to keep my eyes open today

not feeling well either.

Taylor5

Do you talk to her when she gets out of bed?… well dont and just put her back in. If that doesnt work get a stair gate and put it on her bedroom door lol

Hope it works, poor you

munchin
    Participant

Almae they have them in smyths only saw them a few weeks ago.

Taylor is right don’t talk to her or entertain her at all (easier said than done i know) but just keep putting her back to bed etc. How old is she – would she get the reward chart for staying in bed?

Good luck – no wonder sleep deprivation is a form a torture eh, hope the clock works

Almae

i dont talk to her at all, but when she is screaming i just say shhh shh 🙂 maybe thats wrong but want to comfort her icase she had a nightmare.

Have it reserved so going to pick it up soon 🙂

will let yee know how it goes.

scole1

oh and a reward chart will help, i’ve had to use them too regards eating and weeing and behaving etc etc, and would use for a week then would be grand…..

if you taped it to her wardrobe and got stickers and said everytime you stay in bed you get a sticker, when you get out you get an X but the thing is to do it in the morning as if you do it when she gets out of bed at night she’ll have a freaker then you’re fighting and not worth it, give her something to aim for like a trip out or a little treat a magazine a book jigsaw, movie night or whatever….

best of luck hope she sleeps for you…

Taylor5

Scole I thought you were going to say tape her to her wardrobe 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Now theres an idea 😉

munchin
    Participant

im sure we’ve all thought of worse Taylor 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.