Dance classes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    suzy21

Thinking of sending my daughter to some dance lessons – any suggestions? Not sure what type of class to go for i.e. ballet or hip hop wtc. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks

Sue

kcireland

Hello Sue,

There is a free dance class day at the Old Abbey Dance Studios. That may be a good place to start & sample what’s available!

http://www.mumstown.ie/events/detail?event_id=69

suzy21

Thanks kcireland, do u know when it is being held?

Sue

noeleenw

hi suzy think there’s hip hop classes starting in dunleer when kids go back to school what age is dd mine is 4 and think the classes for that age are at 4 😆

suzy21

Hi Noeleen, Dunleer would be handy – DD is 5 years old so it would suit. Can you pls let me know who to contact.

Thanks again!

Sue

noeleenw

will find out in next few days and let you know 😆

noeleenw

hi irish dancing starting on saturday in naomh martin hall at ten am 😆 😆

suzy21

tks Noeleen.

Yvonne

Where is the Naomh Martin hall? Can you just turn up??

noeleenw

naomh martin hall is beside donegans (monasterboice) it is the football hall , ye just turn up on the day

Yvonne

Great thanks! Might venture over there in the morning.

noeleenw

we went irish dancing today she had a ball , which is amazing as she’s very shy its 78 euro for 10 weeks and cant wait for next week 😆 😆

mum2

noleen,
    hi, I’m very new to this!! just wondering how the irish dancing classes are going?? also, where is it you go? looking for a classes for my nearly 5 yr old… thks ….

😀 There are new hip hop classes staring in Scoil Mhuire Fatima from Tuesday 24th Feb. Age 4 to 7 yrs is on at 4pm to 5pm Age 8 -12 is 5pm to 6pm and Teenagers are 6pm to 7pm. The School is Streets Ahead my Son and Daughter both go to the classes that they do in Swords at the moment but I’m going to switch them into the drogheda classes as its nearer to me. The girl has been teaching Hip Hop for years and is great with the kids. There web address is http://www.streetsahead.ie or PM me and I’ll send you their number.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.