Dance & Music for 2 & half year old?

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Dance & Music for 2 & half year old?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

Just seen post below about dance for older children,anyone suggest an activitie my Ds wd like at two & half…he absolutely loves singing and dancing,playing music etc….he went to Little Music Makers when he was younger but I think that may be too young for him now? and he is not older enough for the bigger classes that start at 5…

thanks..oh i have just seen the Jo jingles ad at side of screen I must have a look and see…..

Moonflower

scole1

or gymboree also they’re in drogheda across from the ford garage in the GAA club, went there with my ds, not sure if still running but if you check website there will be details you can contact…..best of luck…..or jo jingles……

fit kids fit teens i think take from 3 i’m planning to brng my ds when he’s 3 years see what he thinks of it….he’s in playschool now loving it….next year he’ll be going to irish playschool, fingers crossed before irish school in 2010

Taylor5

Where is fit kids?

Moonflower

Hi scole & Taylor,

Ah can always rely on u two to send replies… 🙂

We have been booking in Gymboree sessions at the Thursday toddler group in Donacarney every few weeks or so & they love it, I coudlnt get Ds into the GAA club one as they were fully booked….but u can book them to come to toddler groups or even a childs party is a great idea….

I thought of Fit Kids as well,its in Laytown I think Taylor,after school hours but says over 3’s …..i will ring them and see

Also i noticed on Jo Jingles site she does under 2’s & over’s 2’s thats wat Ds needs an older session….will make some calls tomorrow & let u know,or u find out anything in meantime wil be good too…

I do like Maria from Music Makers though,so will see if she separates ages now as well…

Taylor5

Sure M must be nearly 3 now! You could look at the over 3’s soon enough

cc1234

Hi all,

Jackie Skellys in Drogheda are going to be starting fit kids for up to 3yr olds, I think its gonna be on Fridays, I rang them earlier, they have to get back to me with full details.
    My little guy is almost 3 but planning on bringing him to the younger class as I was told the one in Laytown caters for 3-6yr olds, so I think he mite be better with younger kids rather than 5&6 yr olds, he’d never keep up with them!!

suzire

Hi,

I think the fit-kidz classes at the Jackie Skelly gym will actually be from aged 2 – for child and parent/minder and will be e7.

It will be on Friday morning but cant remember the time. Think it might be 1130 – 1230.

Suz

munchin
    Participant

i’d love to find out about soemthing like these for a 2year old but would have to be a weekend?

Moonflower

Same here,wd love a Sat morning class!

munchin
    Participant

we’ll just have to keep looking moonflower – if i hear of anything at a weekend i’ll let you know

alibe1

That does sound like fun! It would be a great way to get the kids out there and be social, especially if they don’t go to preschool.

Sabrinab 08

just on note about fit kidz. there is a class in Mell on firdays at 4 i think. if you go up an friday evening you’ll see the kids coming and going as well as the laytown class.. lots of irish dancing teachers will start then at that age too.. My ds teacher has some age 3 started this yr. 😀 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.