Dads out of work??

Home Forums National Chat Dads out of work??

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I’d love to go on my own (I’m a terrible mam really! LOL), it would be so nice to chat for 5 mins without wondering what my 2 year old is up to. She can usually be found either kissing the face off other children, or legging it out of the centre, with a string of children in tow!!

Missy G – please come if you can, we missed you last time. x

Fabienne

I went to toddler groups with my 2 kids.
    Was at Bagel bar last time, but now they’re growing, and it doesn’t suits them anymore.
    But I’d love to meet up (while kids are in playschool and school) I like the grown-up chat.
    Does anyone want to try to organise a coffee morning some day when kids are back to school.

In Bettystown we have 2 nice places for coffee : relish and Bettystown court (had a mumstown night there, lovely).

Fabienne

MissyG

cool – what date is the next one? 🙂

Babs

Sept 1st…the day the kids go back to playschool….yippee!!

MissyG

oh niiiceee!!! will be there so!!! 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey Babs – how are you guys getting along now?Have you found your groove yet….just takes a while and you’ll get there.

except then if one of you gets sick and you have be together 24/7 and life becomes a living hell, as it is in our house this week. Ah the joys of married life!!!!

On a good day though (when I’m not a lunatic sick person), I am happy to be married and love my husband dearly…..just better add that in as he reads mumstown quite often!!! (LOL)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.