Daddy Day Camp *dvd* cuba gooding jr

Home Forums National Chat Daddy Day Camp *dvd* cuba gooding jr

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Almae

all

does anyone have a copy of daddy day camp that thye dont want or know where i can get one asapneed if before Monday next.

I checked HMV drogheda and all they have is Daddy Day Care… DADDY DAY CAMP is the follow on …

thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

Try play.com or cdwow.ie or amazon.co.uk – they have these oldish DVD’s for really cheap prices…..

Taylor5

i will ask dh to have a look online later, if he finds i will send you a copy in the post… do yo know the format your player plays on -R or +R’s

Almae

thanks ladies , got sorted ,,, xtra vision have one for me they are gointo sell me 😉

scole1

tesco have a pack, like 4 dvds in one and daddy day care is one of them…..hth

Taylor5

Its daddy day CAMP not daddy day care!

Thats great news Almae, just hope you get to go somewhere now to use it 😆 😆 😆

Almae

thanks scole…

Taylor fingers crossed i will be on that play next tuesday at 6.50am if not I will be at ur door crying with my bags packed for summer break in bettystown 🙂 lol

scole1

doh…..
    know what one you’re talking about…lol….think that’s still one of them,

Taylor5

thanks scole…

Taylor fingers crossed i will be on that play next tuesday at 6.50am if not I will be at ur door crying with my bags packed for summer break in bettystown 🙂 lol

Only 59 euro per room 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 you might have to bring back all that bargain suncream 😆 😆 😆

Almae

COULD U IMAGINE ..

I’ll pack 2 suitcases one for fuerteventura and one for ireland 🙂 woolies and shorts 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.