Curves

Home Forums National Chat Curves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sadmum

Is anybody a member of this in Drogheda? I’ve signed up in a few gyms over the years and had a burst of 3 months doing great. Are you any more likely to stick with Curves?

bunnacurry

I used curves in Drogheda when it was in Mell. This was before I became pregnant and I did it until I was 6 months pregnant. I went 3 to 4 times a week. I found it very good. Its not like any other gym. Basically you do a circuit of different thing for 30 seconds twice. It kkeps you movint and you never get bored. The fact it is only a 30 minute workout is a plus. They weigh you and measue you every month to monitor your targets. I enjoyed it. I didn’t go back afterwards becuase it moved to Aston village which was way to far for me. I would recommend it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i did it for a few months not for me though, lost nothing. I did it in Ashbourne and transfer to Aston Village when i moved jobs. I think they have moved again, cant remember where i say the signs.
    A girl i worked with lost loads. Funny thing was when i went to sign up got assessment. I think at the time every scales i stood on told me i was 11stone 7. In there scales i was 11 stone.
    Personnally i think if you could get out for a walk for 30 mins 3-4 times a week you would do really well, plus it costs nothing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.