curves drop in/out type gym

Home Forums Louth Chat curves drop in/out type gym

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Hia can anyone recommend a gym that operates like curves? In south drogheda area. I love Curves, drop in/out in 30 mins idea and it’s not pricey like other gyms. I was in it while working in dublin but on the website the hours in the drogheda one don’t suit me. thanks!

Jedt
    Keymaster

are you just looking for a gym or would you consider taking some execise classes? I used to do curves in Drogheda but then tried Lab fitness and found their classes great. They have 2 locations in Mell and Greenhills and you can drop in and drop out and pay as you go.

baby1

sfx gym across from the lourdes church in Drogheda is €10 per week . You can go as many times in the week as you like

Fabienne

The southgate gym is very cheap, youhave instructors there who’ll give you a program to do as often as you want at the time that suits you and they have all kinds of equipment. They also do some classes.
    Same for Bettystown court plus you have the pool great for kiddies, a bit more expensive but still great value, 13 months for 12 and it’s about 350/year (kids free on adult membership).
    Both are open all day without lunch break (can’t remember opening times, but quite wide)

Fabienne

Kate

thanks a million for replies! No if I can only apply myself I’ll be flying 😆 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.