curious kids

Home Forums National Chat curious kids

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scole1

really thanks to waterstones i got this great book today, called see inside yourbody, by Katie Danes (Usbourne) has flaps to lift up and see about the workings of your body….

my 3yr old is fascinated by the body and this book is simple yet effective…..totally recommend for those who’s kids are interested and you want to explain but not too gorey and simple to understand…..

another great book, which i am trying to get is called Sun moon and stars, it’s about the stars, moon and earth all about the planets, again for any kids interested in outer space etc…..there’s a good few books in the series….

For me i think books are important and it’s amazing how much they pick up on so quickly, and it’s great to have all these books as they’ll use a reference later on…..

sorry for long post, perhaps sound like a nerdy mom, but delighted with my find…..and though if anyone else out there has curious kids… I’m sure BOOKWITCH is the best person to ask if looking for that special book whether it be for childern or adults alike,,,,,,

joey_rudd

sounds like a great book might go see can i get it too D is mad on books and is at the "why" stage now 🙄

scole1

sorry another one will have to check with waterstones…it’s by the same people as see inside your body it’s called see inside planet earth…..again flaps etc….

Bookwitch

thanks for promoting me and waterstones scole. I am happy to make a recommendation to anyone Just ask!!!

scole1

might be any idea about book of the month for kids, each age group…love looking through the kids books in waterstones….we’ve so many books the shelves are falling down and i’ve only one child…..wait til i have a girl whole new load of books, let’s hope just another boy on the way, lol…..but love the classic ladybird stories….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.