Creme eggs….ah the memories!!!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Creme eggs….ah the memories!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Just went for my first brisk walk of 2011, its a lovely day so did a 2 mile stint into and out to the village. Popped into the shop and saw one of my favourites back on the shelves….creme eggs!

Seeing them brought back so many memories of this time last year when a bunch of us were about to start Operation Transformation on RTE. I found it hard to give up all the nice indulgent food after Christmas but we had to do it for the show, so I quit eating chocolate etc when we started.

I became a complete miserable cow very quickly so I decided I would allow myself one creme egg a week, on a Saturday after our weekly weigh in.

Those Saturday creme eggs were the nicest chocolate I have ever had, I used to wait until the kids were in bed and I would eat it as slowly as I could. Made the most of them

Picked up one each for me and my hubby today – looking forward to tucking into mine later on and as I’ve done a good walk today…no guilt!

Taylor5

I seen the advert on tv last night, ds1 was what are they? As if he didnt know 😆 😆 😆

The memories of last year…. I wasnt going to follow the show this year, but do you know what im going to, with dh working nights all i can get in is a quick walk and im going to do Karls routines… My Goal by the end of op trans this year is 9Ibs, if i drop that it will be 1.5 stone since the start of last year, would be delighted with that….. so 9Ibs lighter me here i come 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.