Credit Crunch Buster – Reflexology

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Credit Crunch Buster – Reflexology

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

Moonflower here…..great idea i love reading through all the business ideas us mums have….

i was thinking of taking ad out in paper as I have found that after an initial quiet period when the credit crunch really started to hit us , my clients have started to come back to me again…which I believe is for two reasons…

1..yes we are all struggling financially now and worrying about the future and our security etc…but eventually I feel we reach a point where we feel well we still need to live and an occasional treat is even more important in these tough times

2…My prices are still only 35 euro per treatment…as much as i am told i should charge more I just cannot think about putting prices up in our current climate…I would rather people be able to afford to come to me for relaxation & stress relief than be stressing about how much its costing…

so please if you are feeling stressed, worried, or just in need of a treat…why not give me a call on 087 77 32672 or pm me on here.

I work from home in Mornington,very flexible hours to suit you.

Also you can find me every other sunday at the Farmers market in Sonairte Laytown where we have a wonderful Holistic treatment room with fantastic healing energy just bursting from the walls…..

Moonflower x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi moonflower, just pm’d you
    Louise

Fabienne

Moonflower,

I think you right, it’s better to have people to be happy and come back rather than, even if you’re brilliant (I know you are as I went to see you few times and can’t beleive, how much better I felt afterwards), having them just once because they can’t afford to come again.
    I also work from home and try to have reasonnable rates.
    Best of luck with your business. I know you don’t see it at all like a business.
    I know it’s for you a passion and the willing to share your gift and knowledge and experience with people.
    Talk soon,

Fabienne

Moonflower

Ah thanks Fabienne. thats is so sweet of you! did you post about your business on here as well? I know you are very good at teaching french as well!!

Moonflower xxx

Fabienne

Should I understand that my english is weak? 😆 🙂 😉
    Yes you right I’m a french teacher (native french, with enough english to go by). Some will say that I’m fluent, yes maybe but room for improvment (always)
    Many of you might recognise my name as I’m at present the french teacher in Laytown primary school. And I’ve been teaching french privatly for years.
    And no I don’t advertise yet on our favorite website.

Moonflower, how can you know about my ability to teach french, keep offering you and you still don’t want to 😉 do french with me.
    And no, you can still ask me about teachingyou spanish and my answer will always be : don’t know a single word of spanish….
    Did you find any post about spanish?
    Bye

Moonflower

i know why dont you speak spanish you would be my perfect teacher!! your english is better than many of us native speakers as you put it.

i asked about spanish lessons on here but nobody replied 🙁 but as you knwo may be thrown in at deep end soon and like you when you moved here have no choice but to learn spanish…….

Fabienne

I really need to find some me-time to come and see you for a treatment.

Fabienne

Moonflower

Hi,

Just to let you know am back at Sonairte this Sunday 14th March, offering mini reflexology treatments for 20 euro of about 40 mins!

Moonflower x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.