Credit card protection?

Home Forums National Chat Credit card protection?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

no not a hairdryer!!! I wish thats all it was…. it was a sofa that took a fall, my husband was delivering it. I paid by lazer but i was going to ask could they cancel and do a visa transaction. The girl in Harvey normans was very nice, she is getting the supplier to send me a little piece of fabric to patch the rip.
    Not to self, any big purchases will be going on my Visa card just in case of another accident

Taylor5

Need advice fast….. im not going into the details 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Does anyone know if you buy an item on your credit card and it gets damaged in transit to your house, is it covered on your credit card?

twink
    Participant

I think it depends on the credit card…..and if it was post or courier…. was it the hairdrier in the bag????

Hawkeye

If hubby was delivering it, it probably wouldn’t be covered on the card anyway Taylor but if you have accidental damage on your home insurance, it could be, but if the amount of damage is less than your policy excess, it wouldn’t pay out anything. At least if it was a delivery from the supplier or one that they had arranged, they would be liable.

Taylor5

Ah no not enought damage to bother with hosue ins, i didnt have the guts to ask the girl to cancel lazer and put on credit card, she was so good going to all the trouble to find a sample piece of fabric for me to repair the bit of damage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.