Creches

Home Forums National Chat Creches

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Wonderwoman

Hi

Does anyone have any recommedations for Creches in the Mornington/Donacarney or south side of Drogheda area? I’m looking for a creche that takes from 5-6 months old? Any info wld b greatly appreciated. :?:

kcireland

I send my son to Daisy Chain. I think the staff are fabulous and the facilities are great with a sensory garden for the kids!
    Totally recommend!

Wonderwoman

Hi KC
    Thanks for ur recommendation. Where is this Creche, do u have any contact details?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My two go to Peter Pan in Byranstown, near staffords, tel 041 9810555. I find them absolutely brilliant, havent a bad word to say about them and they boys love it.

joey_rudd

does anyone know how good the creches on the termonfeckin road are if they are any good?… i think they are called absolute angels i can’t remember the other one.

kasia

is that the one across from termon abbey??
    if so, i had a mixed feelings about it, when dd was going there 2x a week when she was nearly 2.
    very often kids were watching telly when i was picking her up, and the food… she was always hungry after the lunch which she supposedly ate all. 😕 from other parents who sent their kids – mixed reactions too.
    now she is going to the montessori "the maples" and she loves it.

joey_rudd

ok thanks, she was going to the dawn creche but they weren’t feeding her or changing her and she was getting very withdrawn so i took her out of it, i’ve been looking for an other one to send her to so she’ll get used to other children, i don’t have a care and i need one close to me

Taylor5

Joey where is the Dawn creche?

Did you look at the magic kingdom, it is in the west gym around the corner from you. It can be used as a drop in Creche, you do need to book the days your dropping in advance. My ds has gone a few times and the girls are lovely, ds crys his eyes out when its time to leave, which I think is a good sign

joey_rudd

The dawn creche is in georges street, across from fusion night club
    no haven’t checked that place might give a look

Taylor5

It nice but it would be a tricky walk as there isnt a foot path, but I think they are starting to build one

trixiebell
    Participant

I wud also agree, Peter Pan in Bryanstown and William street are great, my DS went there for 3 years and loved it there.

Staff are brilliant!

kasia

that would be great. i wouldn’t recommend to walk to west gate to anyone. the bend is lethal.
    as for the creche – haven’t heard anything about it. but it looks nice from the outside.

Bookwitch

I also send my middle dd to Daisy Chain in Bryanstown and it is top notch she loves it.

Wonderwoman

Yeah I was really keen on Peter Pan in Martello, but unfortunately they only take babies from 1 year, which I’m finding with a lot of creches..it’s to do with new regulation, so i’m told. I need one for a six month old baby! any other suggestions, for convenience must be drogheda south, or out towards Mornington/Donacarney….

trixiebell
    Participant

Hi Wonderwoman, I think Jelly Tots on the Rathmullan Road take babies under a year…..it only opened last year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.