Creches Bettystown/Mornington

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Creches Bettystown/Mornington

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Orlad17

Hi

I’m looking for advice on the creches around Bettystown/Mornington area as I am trying to find the best possible place for my 2yr old’s first "school" experience.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Our daughter goes to Cead Ceameanna in Bettystown. It is an Irish speaking playschool and is fab. Its amazing how quickly the children pick up Irish, it was no bother to our girls.

The teachers are wonderful too. We are very happy with them and have been sending our children there for the past 3 years. First our eldest daughter, now our middle daughter and in the future our baby will go there too!

highly recommend. 😀

_LANA_

BEECHES montessori, my 3 kids went there ,my eldest girl is 9 now and they really prepared her for school ,so i sent my ds and younger dd ,i would highly recommend beeches ,the teachers are wonderful with the kids ,i really felt i was leaving my kids with someone that really care for them..

highly recommend.

gcmcollie

I would strongly recommend Mornington Preschool ( the little red brick building in Donacarney. The teachers are so warm and loving – it’s a magical place. They have loads of concerts and shows which really develops their confidence abd self esteem. They use the high scope method. Good luck

scole1

all seasons in mornington across from le cheile…

Babs

I have to second the Cead Ceameanna in Bettystown! And its not just for those with fluent Irish, but for everyone!!

Taylor5

I would strongly recommend Mornington Preschool ( the little red brick building in Donacarney. The teachers are so warm and loving – it’s a magical place. They have loads of concerts and shows which really develops their confidence abd self esteem. They use the high scope method. Good luck

I dont know how people recommend this place,I had to remove my child after just 3 weeks and we both found it very very upsetting.

The place on the coast road opposite Le Cheile is meant to be brilliant, i know someone who is moving there kids there over the next few weeks, only heard good reports.
    Good luck with your choice.

Maman1

My 2 year-old girl goes to Hopscotch, she’s been going there for 1 month and loves it, she’s a fussy eater at home but eat most of the food they give her (and good food too), and she’s really coming out of herself (she’s quite a shy little person, outside home).
    I put her there because of all the good reports about the place, and when I had her in Originally for 2 weeks trial I was happy I didn’t have to put her somewhere else. She gets up out of bed, I tell her it’s time to go to the creche, and she nods and starts singing while I get her dressed, and grabs my hand towards the front door, ready to go 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

The girls from All Seasons on the coast road came to the Mumstown event in Drogheda on Tuesday where they set up and arts & crafts table for the children.

They were a big hit with the children and created a really calm and fun environment – so that might be a place worth looking into. The girls were very friendly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.