Creche Recommendations ….

Home Forums Minder Finder Creche Recommendations ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jacinta

Can anyone give me some feed back about Ferndale and Scribbles and Giggles?

oopsie

Hi Jacinta,

Hope im not too late. I have a child in scribbles and giggles. I cant say enough to praise them. They are very caring and considerate in every word. They are a fantastic bunch of girls from marie in the kitchen right through to melanie. The girls always have a smile on there face and not only at that its a genuine happy smile. In my opinion the girls there the best i have every come across. I had my older son in three different creches and not knocking any of them but scribbles and giggles i cant fault even if i tried.
    The meals provided are second to none, the care and attention that they give all the kids is second to none and i would have no hesitation in recommending them. If you would like to have a chat with me about the place pm me and i will call you. Or why dont you call over and have a look around. Please do as i can promise you wont be disapointed. Good luck and i know you will not be dissapointed.

Taylor5

I know a few mums who have kids in Scribbles and Giggles and cant fault it… i had my ds1 booked into ferndale (but never sent him as i didnt return to work) i thought the staff and owner so nice, i know a few neighbours kids went there and too and they sings its praises…. two good places.

super minder

jelly tots is fab up by the swimming pool. girls are friendly and do fab art work and very flexible about hours ect

trixiebell
    Participant

yeah Jellytots or Peter pan are 2 very good creches

Jacinta

Thanks all for your helpful comments. It is great to hear from other mammies and how they are getting on. Not back to work till March.

Jacinta

babygirls

Hi I have my child is The Magic Kingdom down in greenhills have to say the girls down there are brillant, they have helped me out so much when my partner was being mucked about in work some days we had to leave our little woman in for longer days or dropping her in earlier than usual they have been so flexible. The girls are so friendly and always smiling which is great for the children the art coming home is great aswell. Would highly recommend. Hope you get sorted with the right creche there is nothing worse than trying to find the one that suits you and child.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.