Creche on Dublin Road

Home Forums National Chat Creche on Dublin Road

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi There,

There is a creche up a country lane, next to Five Oaks entrance

I have been up the lane but there are big gates, so can’t call in.

Everyone keeps telling me its there but no one seems to know what it is called or the contact details of the person who runs it.

Just wondering if anyone knows the contact details????

Thanks.

Taylor5

Marye it is there alright, all my neighbours kids go there. I know it closes about 12.30 but not sure of hte name or number… If I see any of the neighbours I’ll ask them.
    Not sure if there is a buzzer on the gate but there is a pillar/letter box, you could drive up and pop in a little note with your contact details, I do know she is always fully booked and the parents speak very highly of her and the care she gives.

MaryE

Thanks, if you could ask your neighbours that would be great.

Good idea about leaving letter in post box.

It is like a state secret. Everyone seems to know its there but thats about it.

What do you mean about it closing at 12.30? Is it just a play school or is it a creche that provides full time child care?

Happymammy

Hi
    Its up blackbush lane across from the entrance to the boyne hotel. Its the first set of gates and when you drive in the montessorri is in her house you will see it from the garden. Its a brilliant school and the teachers are lovely.The creche is called Little Treasures and the number is in the childcare.ie website. HTH 🙂

maria

hi marye sorry i cant help about creshe on dublin rd. did things not work out with your minder 🙁

Taylor5

Oh Im not sure now, as far as I know all the neighbours kids go there for playschool not a creche
    Would you believe I didnt see a sinner today and in the hospital all day tomorrow so think your better looking for the number in the childcare directory sorry!

MaryE

Now that i have the name, i can get number.

Thanks for replies

Everything fine with minder, just thinking of next year really, now that he is getting bigger, wondering would he be better in a creche so that he can mix with other children & learn something while he is at it. He is so busy that i just worry that he gets bored at the childminders. Also he never really gets to mix with kids & dont want him getting use to mixing with adults only.

You know us mothers, always worrying about what is best for our children. He is fine where he is & maybe i shouldn’t rock the boat but i can’t help worrying & wanting the best for him.

Just an idea really & that creche would be so handy for me – walking distance.

But sure as someone said it is booked out, so probably wouldn’t even get a place, plus not even sure if it is a montasorri or a creche, so may not be suitable.

Happymammy

Hi
    I can also recommend Wheaton hall academy and daisy chain in bryanstown, all within same distance as little treasures. There is the beeches just down the road past grangerath. I know what you mean i booked my daughter into montessorri the year and half before because the waiting list was over a year long! 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.