Cream School Shirts in Marks & Spencer

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Cream School Shirts in Marks & Spencer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gals

I have spoken with Paul McAuley the M&S manager and he has arranged for cream school shirts to be in stock in the Drogheda Store by Tuesday/Wednesday next week

Thanks
    Susan

Fabienne

HIpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedt

I know quite a few mums who have children going to the Galescoil who will be happy to know this!!

We only asked about this earlier today and already it is being sorted…thanks LTC!!

miffym

that is brilliant. will stock up on them.

Jedt

last year I had to drive to Dublin to get them, so glad I can get them local this year!

chewieodie
    Participant

Thanks M & S…. and thanks Laurence Town Centre, for coming to the rescue again! 😉

rachie

fantastic

Taylor5

Oh the joys of not having a uniform 😀

Jedt

Aside from cream shirt hunting, I am very happy with having uniforms. the arguments we have with our 4 year old who goes to playschool are crazy, each morning she comes down looking like she was dragged through a hedge backways – at least in September she will have to wear a uniform and it should (I say should very hopefully) make the morning routine alot easier

munchin
    Participant

have to say love the uniform myself – dd1 is allowed wear her own clothes last few fri for € 1 to raise money for the school and oh the "conversations" over what to wear!
    dd2 is starting montesorri in Sept and i’m delighted she’ll wear a track suit and polo shirt – this is first yr the montessori will be doing it but it was at parents request and i’m quiet happy about it to be honest

Hi Girls
    Cream School shirts did not come in on the delivery today. I will let you know exactly when they arrive, My sincere apologies. If any further delay I will get you to email me your sizes required and I will get M&S to Reserve them for you.
    Sorry Girls
    Susan

Hi Gals

I have spoken with Paul McAuley the M&S manager and he has arranged for cream school shirts to be in stock in the Drogheda Store by Tuesday/Wednesday next week

Thanks
    Susan

Jedt

Keep us posted Susan, as long as we can get them with the 20% off think we’ll all be happy!! 😉

chewieodie
    Participant

Sabbi….. quick question…. the ladies on the Gaelscoil facebook page were saying that they are darker than the actual uniform shirt…. ? More of a beige than a cream. Have you seen them / bought before? I would far prefer to purchase from M & S, but don’t himself to look the odd man out?

Fabienne

I bought mine in M&S last year and the year before.
    My daughter doesn’t look any different than the others pupils.I never saw a difference myself. Plenty of parents get them there.
    I just looked at my daughter’s c;lass picture, no difference at all. Can only see the collar and it’s a picture so from closer it could be a tiny bit different.
    But honestly my son will have my daughter’s old ones so I’ll keep buying M&S shirts.
    Good value, great quality.

Fabienne

chewieodie
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks Fabs….. I’ll be buying from M & S… 🙂 I went through to Heatons today on the offchance…. and they have some blouses for girls… but boys… nothing! So, decision re: M & S is made! x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.