Craft shops etc??!! Help again grils!

Home Forums National Chat Craft shops etc??!! Help again grils!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Hey Ladies

Need to pick your brains once again!

I’m in the process of making my own wedding favors boxes. I’m on a search for wee calla lilies and roses and crystal bits etc to put on them but apart from ebay I’m not sure where to start looking.

Can an of you recommend any shops around that I can get such wee things so I can see what I’m buying first and compare costs etc?!

All help really appreciated as per usual!!

Jo

Joanne06
    Participant

Is there no where like this around Drogheda do ya know girls?!

yummymummy

there is a craft and hobby shop in scotch hall jo, thats all i can think of, sorry!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Dont think theyll have wedding favour decor yum but ta for that. Got a load replys on other forums with place names anyways. Jus thought u guys bein from drog wd have a name or 2 of places!

yummymummy

im not well up on these kinda shops to be honest, sorry jojo!!!

Yvonne

Hi Jo! There is a company in Drogheda up in Wheaton Hall called Final Touches, she has a good selection of stuff so is definitely worth a call – her name is Doreen and her number is 041 9833518. How many cana lillies do you need? Teresa bought some and never used them, think they are still at home, if they are you can have them! (They were bought from Doreen) The Wise Owl in Laurence Street Shopping Centre might be worth a look for arty bits too….

Joanne06
    Participant

Jes i take hand n all off ya Yvonne!! Id love them if ur sis wdnt mind!

Im only doin favours per couple so approx 150 anyways. So still an awful lot! A gril from WOL is postin me out some today that she hasnt used but ill have to get more too id say. Doesnt really matter if theyre not all the same kinda, counts whats in them!! I think i saw final touches ina few wedding fairs alright. Thanks for that Yvonne! Got some help too from kelly in admin!

Yvonne

No problem, will check for sure at the weekend and let you know!

Joanne06
    Participant

Super! Thanks Yvonne!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Joanne06

You could try http://www.craftsupplies.ie They have a lot of stuff in stock.

HTH
    Siobhan

Joanne06
    Participant

Jus what im lookin for Siobhan! Ta for that! Great site!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.