Craft books for sale

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Craft books for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    magb

most of these books i have never used but i am clearing out space and want to get rid of these Please pm me for postage costs

baby knits for beginners by debbie bliss €8

the embroidery stitch bible by betty barnden over 200 stitches photographed with easy to follow charts €8

handmade cards by polly pinder 48 pages €5

yeah i made it myself by eithne farry a book all about sewing 223 pages €6

not your mamas knitting by heather dixon full with how to knit instructions and patterns €7

learn to crochet by sue whiting a beginners guide with step by step techniques and 10 easy projects €6

Heirloom knits 20 classic designs to cherish €6

the complete book of quilting over 200 inspirational ideas and practical tips €6

learn to sew a beginners guide with step by step techniques and 14 easy projects €6

knit handmade style this book offers over 25 projects for knitted garments and homewares €6

toys to crochet 25 playful projects to love €4

start to knit this would be a great book for a teenager who wants to knit and it has some really cool bags to knit and all pictures to show you how to make every step of them there is 48 pages in the book €3

Not your mamas crochet this is a really great book for people learning to crochet and comes with some patterns as well €7

simple knits for cherished babies 125 pages full of beautiful patterns to knit for babies €6

alot of these books are hardbacked if you need to know more please pm me

I also have some dk wool for sale its 100% polyester 100gram balls at €2 a ball i have white pink and purple

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.