Cotton School Uniform for children with Eczema???

Home Forums National Chat Cotton School Uniform for children with Eczema???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    FloHow

Hi,

There must be other Mums out there with this same problem?

My son has had eczema for years and is starting school is September. Because of his skin condition, I am trying to find 100% cotton trousers, shirts and jumpers for his school uniform. So far I have 2 pairs grey cotton combats, blue polo shirts and a grey cotton jumper. I don’t know how the school will react to the combats but what can you do? I need to find some more pairs of trousers (because of his greasy creams he will need a clean pair each day) and would like some 100% cotton shirts for him too (light blue). But my biggest problem at the moment is getting him a grey cotton tracksuit for PE. They ALL seem to have the fleecy lining which he cannot wear.

Unfortunately almost everything in the shops is hardwearing, easycare polyester which is a major NO. I have found a UK website doing cotton school uniforms but I am waiting for them to advise if they will ship to Ireland. And I would prefer to find something Irish if possible.

Does anyone know where there are 100% cotton school uniform items available???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.