cot free to anyone

Home Forums SWAP SHOP cot free to anyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scole1

anyone looking for a cot?? i HAVE ONE TO GO. nothing wrong with it it was a spare in my parents house now they are sick of having it and want rid so anyone looking for one it’s free to go….

scole1

all the bits are with it dad reassembled just to make sure but all there so anyone wanting pm me

Anyone that has seen this advert before it was to go to women’s refuage but they told me only today that now they weren’t going to take as they don’t take cots……i had been waiting for them to get back regards me deliveringas short on space…..

Nothing wrong with it…..

scole1

bump

rossylisa

is this still available my lil sister is looking for a cot

scole1

it sure is…..pm for details i could drop it to ya if ya like….. but ready to go no instructions to put together but easy enough really all the screws etc are with it got dad to make sure……

rossylisa

thanks scole if you pm me your adress i can get dh to pick it up form you on his way home …thanks very much she will really appriciate it

Happymammy

I always miss these emails! My DD chewed her way out of her old cot and its killing me knowing i have to go and buy another one for this baby to chew on now! Be better off buying her a bone! 😀

scole1

GONE THANKS GIRLS

Jenny!!!

happymammy the gumtree website have great freebies or stuff that costs very little. you should try it…. 🙂

Taylor5

Itsinmyway.com have cots for free, highchairs etc…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.