Cost of sessional playschool?

Home Forums Louth Chat Cost of sessional playschool?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    collonmom

Just wondering what the going rate for playschool is for 9-11.45 (child brings own snack). I have been quoted €20 per day for this time and it seems a little on the high side to me but I am not sure what the going rate is in the area.

beams

Gosh i pay €45 for 9 – 12.30 ….and she brings her own snack too 😯

Taylor5

God that is a bit steep!! How many days a week is your child going to be doing? Iknow the full week my ds was doing was about 60 euro

travelgirl

hi there,
    i pay 200 a month, 5 days a week so that only works out at 10 euro a day, my dd is in an afternoon class (12.15 – 3.15) and brings her own lunch too, would highly recommend her place too

noeleenw

Just wondering what the going rate for playschool is for 9-11.45 (child brings own snack). I have been quoted €20 per day for this time and it seems a little on the high side to me but I am not sure what the going rate is in the area.
    my child is 2 and a half and goes to playschool in collon from 9 til 1 and i pay 20 euro, i am very happy where he is , my dd went there a few years ago and it was 15 euro a morning then

CaliGal

9-12 with brought snack is €14 here..

collonmom

Thanks for all the replies..really appreciate it. There seems to be a fair difference in what people are paying and also for the length of the sessions. I might have a chat with them about it and see if there is any leeway with either the cost or length of session…I can but try!

beams

Sorry i should clarify that is 45 for 2 days from 9 to 12.30 😀

hi there

as a playschool owner i can tell you that prices do vary from creche to creche…we charge 20 for 1 morning from 9-12.30..40 for 2 mornings, 60for 3 mornings , 70 for 4 mornings and 75 for 5 mornings…the more days you take the cheaper it is per day and thats the norm…. :D… i know daycare seems expensive to some people but you have to understand that there are overheads like insurance, rents, staffing etc….if you would like some advice please feel free to call us at the magickingdom on 0419836799…

staffing ratios are as follows babies 1-3
    toddlers 1-6
    preschoolsers 1-10
    there are no ratios for afterschoolers and therefore rates are generally cheaper in the afternoon…but as i said feel free to contact us if you need any advise..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.