Cost of nappies

Home Forums National Chat Cost of nappies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

Hi girls i know its probably been covered in various topics before but especially for people with young babies & expectant mothers check out the price of nappies.

I use Lidl nappies on missy during the day and a Pampers active fit at night.
    Just back from shops
    Supervalu Special offer 87 nappies € 29.99 Pampers Active Fit
    Lidls Special offer 100 nappies € 10.58

The lilds nappies have been great – worth looking at

Yvonne

I noticed in the Leader yesterday, Supervalu have half price offers on nappies…

munchin
    Participant

Yvonne the 29.99 for 87 was the supervalu offer!!!!!!!

yummymummy

stock up now yvonne!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

thank god i dont have this issue anymore, they used to cost me a fortune 🙁 and there was no aldi or lidl back then!

Yvonne

Is it!!!! 😯 😯
    Thats expensive.

Taylor5

I used the Lidl nappies the odd time but choose Pampers Active fit. Dunnes stores do offers every few weeks 2 packs for 25 euro (think it was about 90 nappies)
    I did see mumof2 using Aldi nappies and they looked much nicer then the Lidl ones and just as cheap.

I use pull ups on ds now at night time, I did try the lidl ones but they are shapeless and huge between the legs. The pampers ones are great for the nap times but not for night time, tried the Aldi ones and they are great but a bit on the small side but ds is a big chap, so for a smaller little bum/legs would highly recommed them

Have 3 packets of newborn nappies in the wardrobe and I cant wait to use them ,

Yvonne

Never tried Lidl/Aldi nappies, my friend uses them and finds them great, so maybe I will try them sometime…
    Have bought some newborn nappies (Pampers), they had some great offers on them at the time.

Taylor5

I got my newborns free in Dunnes on the mother and baby vouchers, I asked mumof2 to pick them up with her vouchers and she gave them to me 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Did see BOGOF a while ago but ds wasnt in newborns for more then two weeks so Im holding off buying too many.
    I going to look in tkmaxx over the next few days, I was up there a few months ago and the baby stuff was fab, could ahve spent a fortune but the day I went in to pick up stuff there was nothing I liked 🙄

noeleenw

think pampers are the best for newborn i tried boots own brand and took me hours to clean up the damage 😳 😳 Boots have an offer on at the minute for newborn pampers and their own brand wipes (which are quite good) are 3 for 4.50

Happymammy

Oh taylor the little newborn nappies are soooo cute!

Ah im all broody again!!!! 😕 😕 😕 😆

Taylor5

Sure go again Happymammy we miss all your moaning on here 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Dont worry I’ll be starting soon

suzire

Hi there,

Supervalue have boxes of Active Fit sizes 3 to 5 for half price. Got box of size 4 for my DD for 16 approx, usual price 32, I think there is about 90 in the box.

Havent tried Lidl or Aldis but must give them a go.

Suzanne

MaryE

Boots are selling Pampers Baby-Dry two large packets for €20.00 All sizes available, i buy size 4 , so get 58 X2.
    I think that is good value.Boots always have some deal on nappies.

I bought lidl nappies & they leaked!! Say no more. I won’t be taking that chance again.

I personally think wipes are a rip off.

Taylor5

huggies always have a BOGOF on wipes in Dunnes 2 pack for 3 odd euro

noeleenw

huggies wipes drive me mad , you can never get just 1 out of the pack and its very annoying when using 1 hand 😳 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.