cosmic star ceilings

Home Forums National Chat cosmic star ceilings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls I just want to let you know I took a trip up to Dundalk today to visit Martin in his showroom
    I had looked at the site and seen the bbc trailer on it and thought I’d like to check it out for my space mad 4 year old…. I kinda went up thinking it wouldnt be great but I was sooo surprised with ds reaction, he was Wow this and Wow that. It is just brilliant how a blank ceiling becomes alive with comets and shooting stars etc and the longer you looked and your eyes adjusted the more you saw… Ds1 was talking all day about a picture frame that had Dart Vader in it, he is mad about it.
    I would recommend a visit to Dundalk as it would be brilliant for kids and even better for kids that dont sleep great
    then I wont do any iykwim…. dont want ds2 to feel left out
    Great Idea and kids and Adults would love it

http://www.cosmicstarceilings.com/

Thank you very much to everyone who recently visited our Showroom. You still have ONE WEEK left to avail of this FREE VOUCHER offer worth €250.
    This offer ends on 31st August 2009.
    Remember, you need to visit our Showroom to enter!!
    This afternoon i met finaly TAYLOR 5 with her two lovely Sons. She made the effort and came from Drogheda! Thank you.They were so so great and they really loved the stars! It looked that they know more about the space than i do. Ha ha i did liked that!
    So Taylor 5 entered for free Voucher today so Good Luck!!!
    Looking forward to see you all.
    Don’t forget- Seeing is believing-
    http://www.cosmicstarceilings.com
    Invisible by day- Incredible by night!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Taylor

Would the ceiling now act as a night light or what way does it work?

Hi,

Yes the ceiling would act also as a night light but it is not disturbing! The light from the ceiling is nice and calm and it helps relax. You can close the door from the child room and the child is occupied with looking at the ceiling and all the stars.
    Thank you for your question.
    Hava nice day.

Taylor5

Anyone hear who won?

Hello Everybody!!

Well well well, i have to say, that all Cosmic Star Ceilings genuine comp. was a real success and our showroom was full nearly every day! Just for your information, 21 people rang us and after they also meade it to come to Dundalk with their Children to see the Magic of Cosmic Star Ceilings! THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO RANG AND CAME TO OUR SHOWROOM!!!

Just while ago we did a big Cosmic Star Ceilings DRAW and we have a Lucky Winner of Cosmic Star Ceilings free Voucher for one Cosmic Star Ceiling worth € 250!!

The Winner is………………………TAYLOR5…………………………..

……………………………………. CONGRATULATION…………………………………………..

We can’t wait to paint all the lovely Stars and milky ways in your house on your Child Bedroom Ceiling!!
    We would like to thank to all of you for calling us. Please feel freee to call again with any questions!
    http://www.cosmicstarceilings.com

Martin

Taylor5

Aaaaahhhhhh Im Delighted 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.