Control High Waisted Thong

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! Control High Waisted Thong

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wonderwoman

Any Recommendations? Spanx, Plie, Flexees?? It’s for the tummy area, and no vpl!!

Yvonne

I know I got one a couple of years back in Tullys… cannot for the life of remember what brand it was though!

Was in Ophelia last week and they have a selection reduced in their sale… you could try Shaws aswell.

Wonderwoman

yeah, i’ll check them both out.

I had a look in Pennys and bought one, but it stops at the wrong place..needs to come up higher. I had my doubts and should of left it…aw well the search continues.

Style Fish

Try M&S…they always have a great selection that won’t break the bank.

Don’t bother spending on the ‘named’ brands like Trinny & Susannah…not worth the money..just as good on the high street.

Spanx is good but Dunnes can be good too…It comes down to comfort and that is not about the brand but what its like when you try it on! Yes you will look weird trying it on over tights in the changing room but the only way to know!

Oh and try out the all in one Bra & knicks combo. If you find they roll a lot this is a great alternative. Just make sure you get the correct fitting bra..

Good luck! x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.