Consultants in OLOL & bookin scan questions

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Consultants in OLOL & bookin scan questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mayday08

am 12 weeks on Wednesday this week and have scan on thursday . I am attending OLOL Drogheda, For my booking scan just wondering do i need t drinks loads of water before scan or is therea need as i feel bloated anyway but that normally in the afternoon.

Th consultant i booked was Dr rabee as i got great recommendation from a friend now someone has put a doubt in my head so was thinking should i stick with Rabee or change to someone else.

Since we have told noone yet it is hard to discuss with anyone, would love some feeedback as this is our first.

pinkbabe

no need to overdo it with the water it’s only really needed for early scans before 12 weeks. By 12 weeks things will be clear enuf without you needing to pee throughout the whole thing 🙂

Good luck with ur scan 🙂

joey_rudd

it depends on who’s scaning you i had a full bladder going for my scan on my first baby and they gave out to me saying i didn’t and to drink more water….i was with dr rabbe but i only saw her when i was in labour

Taylor5

I dont have a bad word to say about Dr Rabee, she save my life (and my womb) so forever in her dept

As for the scan, you really only need to drink for early scans, if you air on the side of caution and drink a glass when you wake then bring a bottle with you. If its not needed, they will get you to pee, but dont drink too much that your full to the gills….. good luck with Dr Rabee and the scan

joey_rudd

dr rabee was really nice it was just that i only saw her once cos she was so busy

Taylor5

Would you believe she did my d&c two weeks ago, she was so busy she wasnt there when I was put under and gone when I woke up 😯 No messing with this woman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.