Confirmation Outfit Girls Age 13

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc Confirmation Outfit Girls Age 13

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Martina
    Participant

Hi, Over the past couple of months I’m finding it really hard to find nice clothes for my daughter, she really needs a size 13, but most of the stores seem to stop at 12, which are just that little bit too tight at this stage. I’m really struggling for a confirmation outfit, has anyone any ideas please? I know the shops are only starting to get in their spring stock but our confirmation is in February, so I’d like to be getting sorted.

Mags53
    Participant

Have you tried New Look? They have a range called Generation 9-15 which goes up to age 15 and they have some nice stuff. you can look online for their range too

Boohoo.com do really small sizes, like size 4 and this might work on a 12 year old.

Also, M&S are kinda nice – it depends on what kind of outfit she wants

does she know what she wants to wear? dress or jumpsuit?

HTH 🙂

Sabbi
    Participant

What about Next? they could be worth a look and they do ages 12, 13, 14 etc.

they have also started to carry some designer lines so she might find something she likes there. you can order online and get free delivery too,

Good luck with the shopping, let us know how you get on.

I’ll be Confirmation shopping next year so I’d love to know what you get and where!

munchin
    Participant

Only seeing this now, hope you got sorted.
    My daughter is 12 but depending on what it is wears a small adults sometimes size 6.

She has confirmation in May, alot of her friends are getting dresses in blingalicious or fashion angel or similar shop but she has no interest what so ever. She wants a playsuit and we picked up a gorgeous royal blue one in Quizz which she’s insisting on wearing with runners, she’s delighted with it and I’m delighted she’s happy to do her own thing.

Hope your daughter had lovely confirmation day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.