communion candles

Home Forums Louth Chat communion candles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mamasnake

hi

I have my dd communion coming up and have seen one communion candle in hallmark. Does anyone know where else stock them?

Thanks

angelmum

did you try easons or the angel shop on stockwell st.she usually has things like that down there.

mamasnake

Thanks

I just realized that I wrote communion instead of christening.
    ds is 4 months old and not sleeping through the night and the last three nights have been particularly bad.
    I am lucky if i remeber my name at the minute!
    Will have a look round both those shops.

libby1
    Participant

Shaws have them seen them on Saturday.

angelmum

is it just me or does anyone else never think about going into shaws.i always forget about the laurences centre,mind you im not one for shopping anyway.you know where is a wonderful little shop,homeflare.i never used to in there cos i thought i could never afford it.anyway my man got cancer a few years ago and i saw a lovely angel in the window so i had to go in.the man in there is lovely,there are 2 men in there but the older man is so lovely.there is lovely stuff in the shop that you wouldnt see anywhere esle.i go in there now whenever im in town.i have bought some lovely gifts in there since then and its not that expensive at all.pay him a visit and you will see some lovely things for all occasions

super minder

i got one yesterday in eason 9.99 they have girl and boy one . very nice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.