Come Dine With Me Sligo – Cringe but hilarious

Home Forums Sligo Chat Come Dine With Me Sligo – Cringe but hilarious

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did anyone see this last night? It was so cringe worthy but kind of hilarious.

I don’t know how they came up with such an ‘eclectic’ mix of people for the show but they are a strange bunch. The woman last night was a bit vile with her language and her notions about sex etc and the woman with the dog, who started off like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth turned out to be a mouthy devil!

I’d say the Russian born one will throttle someone by the end of the week, she seems quite feirce – if its not because of bad food, it might be because she cannot breathe in that corset she was wearing and she might get annoyed about the lack of air and deck someone (honestly, who wears a corest to a dinner party??)

Its cringe almighty but very watchable….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I cant get over the self titled Cougars- they are so creepy.I feel really sorry for the one male contestant as he has been perved on the whole week.if it was the other way round & if it was one woman & 4 men and they were treating her the way these women are treating him there would be uproar in the press.

Dave Lamb’s voice over is hilarious 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

The voice over is hilarious – he makes me laugh! We watched Monday night but now have a few episodes lined up and plan to watch them back to back at weekend with a glass of vino!! Should make for some fun TV!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.