Colouring pencil on the wall……..

Home Forums National Chat Colouring pencil on the wall……..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

:roll: kids….. they always manage to find a pen or pencil to decorate the walls with! :shock:

I was not pleased to see the large area across the wall in my sitting room 2 days ago……….
    So… a toothbrush and some toothpaste and a bit of scrubbing got it all off the wall :shock: i could not believe it i thought i was going to have to re paint the wall!!!!!!

So always have a toothbrush and the end on a tube of toothpaste handy under your kitchen sink …. :lol: i better pray the other half is not looking to brush his teeth any time soon… ha ha :lol: [i:3dedib5f][/i:3dedib5f]

trixiebell
    Participant

thats a great tip lawlesses, must remember that! I have an artist here as well lol 😆 😆 😆

twinkle07

thanx for that tip, I jus painted the sittin room n den the artist of our house decided he would like some black pencil on the wall.

Anonymous
    Inactive

it should work on the black as it cleaned dark blue off my white wall 😉

maisy

great tip – i am sure it is only a matter of time before i need it.

Taylor5

thanks for that tip i had someone do a bit of art on the playroom wall!!!! it was washable marker but i didnt notice until the next day and it just wont come off… will give the toothpaste a go

yummymummy

rubber will work as will wd40 and a rub of a cloth!

Taylor5

will give all a go over the next few days…. thanks for the tips… Room needs painting so not too bothered anyway

Martina
    Participant

Pampers Baby Wipes great too for anything on the wall….

We had a nasty incident before Christmas, A Dark Red Crayon thrown into the Tumble Dryer. Of course it was with 3 of DH’s White Work Shirts and a White School Blouse. Took out the washing and nearly died it was like the shower curtain from Physco!!! Couldn’t figure out the hell what happened for about an hour, then I spotted the same colour on the wall beside the dryer. Looked inside and it had all melted into the seams around the drum. Took me ages with a baby wipe to get it off and was petrified for weeks to put anything white into it again. Had muscles like a boxer after that one and she had no crayons for a good fortnight…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.