Colaiste Na hInse – any feedback?

Home Forums Education Colaiste Na hInse – any feedback?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are thinking of sending our children to secondary school here and was wondering if anyone has experience of it and what its like?

At the moment they are in the Gaelscoil and its brilliant but there is no secondary option there, so we need to look at other schools and Colaiste Na Hinse is the closest one to us.

any feedback much appreciated.

Fabienne

It should be an all irish rescondary school in Balbriggan with school transport from Bettystown area. But wan tto see it before, as sometimes plans change.

I heard good things about Colaiste Na Hinse. And few years ago, I was talking a a principal in a primary school, and they hear othe rthings as well. And I was telling him that I heard good things, and his answer was, I never heard anything bad so it’s a good sign.
    It was few years ago and things can change, but so far I’m happy with what I hear.
    For my children it will be either the all irish if it’s set up and happy with the arragments or Colaiste Na hInse.
    But I really would like to read from parents who have kids there.

As well I’d like to hear about the bad, as it’s very important, to know the bad sides as well.
    I’m a bit worried about the size as it’s BIG. Is it an advantage or inconvienient?

Fabienne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.