Coffee morning in aid of Breast Cancer

Home Forums Louth Chat Coffee morning in aid of Breast Cancer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MissyG

Hi all,

I’ve been asked to put this up for my sil as she’s a Mumstown member but still learning to navigate!!! :)
    There’s a coffee morning next Wednesday (1st April) in the Bettystown Court Hotel in aid of breast cancer & its on from 9.30am till 1.00pm. There’s a raffle with some really cool prizes and kids are also welcome!!!!
    I for one will be there, its a very worthwhile cause. Hope to see some fellow Mumstowners there! :D

missyg

scole1

cool will set a reminder, will go as my aunt died of breast cancer 11 years ago and sure why not have a coffee and give to charity……

MissyG

great thanks a mill!!! an aunt of mine had it last yr but recovered… however, its still something that is close to my heart all the same…! i’m looking forward to it – bringing my mad dd as well!!! 😀

Sweetpea

Will try to call over to this also. Everyone somewhere unfortunately is touched by cancer either through family or close friends at some point. Its a terrible thing but with fundraising like this, if even only in a small way, we might be helping towards a cure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats the hotel like? My 19mths old son is running wild (and thats the truth 🙂 ) So it is quite difficult to take him along. I tried the coffee morning in the lawrence gate centre in town and he was everywhere but in the bagel shop 😉
    I’d like to come thought. Please let me know. Thanks

MissyG

the coffee morn will be in the lobby of the hotel, on the left hand side is a coffee bar with plenty of seating & the kids have space to run around and play in the lobby. the staff don’t usually mind – well from what i’ve seen at a previous coffee morn! 🙂 i think there might be toys provided for kids, but i’m sure if you bring some for your own it wouldn’t do any harm such as colouring books, dolls, cars etc.
    i’m raging i can’t go now otherwise my lovely ds will infect all your kids with the chicken pox! 🙁

missyg

scole1

that’s a shame you can’t come but we’ll go in support……and make ya proud, have round up a few moms….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.