Coffee for slimmers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

If you like a coffee or two during the day or in the morning and want to avoid eating biscuits with it, this might be ideal for you. Javita is a coffee drink which contains Garcinia, which helps make you feel full, so you get a full feeling and it helps avoid snacking.

I’ve tried it myself and its quite nice. Its in little sachets and you have one for each cup.

With January almost upon us, many of us want to lose a few pounds after Christmas and this seems like an easy way to do it.

For details contact Ger on : https://www.facebook.com/WeightLossCoffeeIreland

I’ll be out running as well but I’ll also be having a few of these inthe mid morning to avoid nibbling on bad stuff….

Yvonne

I’ve just had a look at the Facebook page… it looks good.. is there a catch? Are there nasty side effects?? Is it expensive?

Will look into it a bit more now…

CaliGal

I tried a sachet of this today..definitely an appetite suppressant..any idea of the pricing?

GerDunne

Sorry – only getting access to the site now ….

I’m the distributor of Javita Coffee in Ireland ( based in Portmarnock )

If anyone would like a brochure just email me at dunneg1@gmail.com

The coffee is a 100% natural product – it’s an Arabica & Robusta micro ground coffee – that’s infused with Garcinia Cambogia & Yerba Mate

These herbs act as an appetite suppressant , they eliminate the cravings for sugar and increase your energy as it stops you body storing fat – so your body turns it into energy instead

The Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/weightlosscoffeeireland

A box of 24 sachets costs € 35 and I can post the product to you and send an invoice by email to pay by Paypal or Card

I can also do 7 sachets for € 10.99 including p&p or 14 sachets for € 20 as a trial pack

Personally I found it was the lack of cravings which helped me lose the weight / the extra energy helped get more exercise in / and it targets fat around the belly that’s normally hard to shift

Also – it’s easy to remember to have a coffee – each serving is in a separate sachet so you can bring them in your bag and much easier to remember to take rather than supplements and shakes

Any questions just ask

Ger
    087 2959824

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ger is really nice, feel free to give him a buzz for any advice or if you have any questions.

libby1
    Participant

It would be great if you could bet one to Sample….

GerDunne

Drop me an email with your details please and I will organise something

Thanks

Ger

Dunneg1@gmail.com

Yvonne

Definitely sounds interesting!

Will have to wait a bit before I order as January is never a good month!

GerDunne

No problem – I can open a box and do 14 sachets for € 20 if that helps ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.