Cloud Cream – skincare heaven!!

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! Cloud Cream – skincare heaven!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mams.ie

Cloud Cream, the new moisturiser from the Sculpted By Aimee range is every bit as gorgeous as we hoped it would be. This brand is going from strength to strength and we love trying out their new products. This is already a firm fave amongst the mams.ie glam squad….

Here is all you need to know about Sculpted by Aimee, Cloud Cream

A nourishing ceramide-rich moisturiser formulated to soothe, strengthen and repair dehydrated or sensitised skin. The clinically-tested* formula champions the power of ceramides to help repair the skin’s protective barrier, lock in moisture and provide a first line of defence against environmental aggressors. The whipped, cloud-like texture is infused with replenishing ingredients that work to create a soft, supple and luxuriously smooth complexion.

See more at https://www.sculptedbyaimee.com/

(**Information Based on a blind panel test over a two-week period of persons aged 18-80 of varying skin types. Sculpted By Aimee products are purely cosmetic in nature and do not claim to cure, treat or prevent any skin-related disorders. If you are allergic to any ingredients listed or are under treatment or on medication for your skin, please consult with your doctor prior to use.)

hotmama
    Participant

This is literally so gorgeous, it is silky & smooth. It feels absolutely beautiful going on, it has a cooling effect, smells gorgeous and leaves skin soft and supple. I love it and I also love that its from an irish company and totally affordable. I definitely recommend it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.