Claudia Carroll Coffee Morning

Home Forums Louth Chat Claudia Carroll Coffee Morning

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Hi All

The Bookwitch and all the Waterstone’s staff would like to extend an invitation to all mumstown members to an exclusive but free event. Waterstone’s are hosting a coffeemorning to launch the latest novel by bestselling author Claudia Carroll.
    This will be a fantastic event and a great chance to meet Claudia whom you may remember played Nicola in Fair City for many years. Claudia has now left the show and her writing has gone from strength to strength. Her last novel "I never fancied him anyway" has been optioned for a movie by the same team that produced "Ps I love you" and it is rumoured the "Grey’s Anatomy" and "27 Dresses" star Kathryn Heigl will be playing the leading role.
    Claudia’s latest book "Do you want to know a secret?" is a hilarious look at the life of a long term singleton who decides to apply the "laws of attraction" to her search for a man. Remember "The Secret" well that’s the laws of attraction, sure what could possibly go wrong? well read it and find out.
    I would love to see you all there it should be a great morning. There will be tea, coffee and treats and bring the kids along too

munchin
    Participant

hi book witch when is the coffee morning?

Bookwitch

oops thanks munchin how silly am I?
    The coffee morning is on Friday 22nd August from 11am-1pm
    I would love to see you there it should be great fun!!!!
    Claudia is lovely and great fun!!

EJ

I’ll try make it down. sounds great! Might bring the mammy too!

Bookwitch

Hi Ej

Hope to see you there I was just about to pm you, thought you might enjoy the fact that Claudia has used the ideas from The Secret for the latest book

Lisa

Bookwitch

Hi All
    Just a reminder that the Claudia Carroll coffee morning is tomorrow hope to see lots of you there
    Lisa

scole1

ah forgot hope goes well can’t make it looked at her book the other day and looks interesting

EJ

Hey, sorry I missed this, how did it go? I was actually in Kerry squeezing the last out of the holidays before the kiddies started back at school.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.