Cinema night out…

Home Forums Louth Chat Cinema night out…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Well girls a date was set for next Friday 25th…

Dont know the movie or time as none has been picked yet…. we did say we might do Eddie Rockets but will have to do a rain check with Chickpea about this…. sure she could have a salad.
    If you dont want to do eddies and go straight to the movies that no problem

I know its not a girly movie, but last time we went out of our comfort zone and it was brilliant, I would love to see The Fight

All welcome just put your name down on the list….

Taylor5
    Taylor plus 1

mammycird

mammy cirdei what cinema are yous meeting at……….. : 🙂

Taylor5

The one in Drogheda

chickpea

lol eddies is fine with me….as you said ill just have a salad….lovely…

going to check whats on for fri night….ill get back on later…

beams

Just go with it is on too with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston might be a nice happy rom com ??

Taylor5
    Taylor plus 1
    Beams

Gonna put my name down and see how the land lies nearer the time. Would love a cinema night out after the sickly week ive had !! 😀

munchin
    Participant

Taylor5
    Taylor plus 1
    Beams
    Munchin

as far as i know i’m good to go on Friday!

scole1

since you guys are heading to eddies beforehand look in the leader there was a special offer on burgers etc voucher from page 5 bring it with you and save money

lellykelly

Hi girls, also if you wanted to know if what you’re having in Eddies is good or not so good, there is a brilliant link on their website to all the nutrional content of their foods! X

missysmum

Taylor5
    Taylor plus 1
    Beams
    Munchin
    Missysmum

Count me in too.

chickpea

sorry guys

ill have to pull out for this one..i forgot i told my sister id baby sit as she is going out to a 30th….

hope you have a nice time…im raging. was looking forward to it….ill defo be at the next one…

Taylor5

sorry guys

ill have to pull out for this one..i forgot i told my sister id baby sit as she is going out to a 30th….

hope you have a nice time…im raging. was looking forward to it….ill defo be at the next one…

She did say it to me last friday that she had the party…. will we do the next week if that suits you girls better?

Oh didnt get the Leader this last week, hadnt got my letterbox up so no junk mail or papers!!!

Taylor5

Just had a look at whats on in Drogheda

The Rite…. eh, NO thanks, i wouldnt sleep for a week

The Fighter is on at 6.30pm… bit early if you ask me!!!

True Grit……. doesnt float my boat the sounds of it!
    Rating: 15A

Run Time: 110 minutes

Fourteen-year-old Mattie Ross’s father has been shot in cold blood by the coward Tom Chaney, and she is determined to bring him to justice. Enlisting the help of a trigger-happy, drunken U.S. Marshal, Rooster Cogburn, she sets out with him — over his objections — to hunt down Chaney. Her father’s blood demands that she pursue the criminal into Indian territory and find him before a Texas Ranger named LeBoeuf catches him and brings him back to Texas for the murder of another man.

PAUL
    For the past 60 years, an alien named Paul has been hanging out at a top-secret military base. For reasons unknown, the space-traveling smart ass decides to escape the compound and hop on the first vehicle out of town — a rented RV containing Earthlings Graeme Willyand Clive Gollings. Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman that they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. And, as two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.

I AM NUMBER FOUR!!

THATS all thats on at 8 or 9… that Rom com one isnt on, loads on in Swords! Would you girls be willing to look at the Savoy in Balbriggan?

Taylor5

Had a quick look at the Savoy….

The Fighers and Just go with it (romcom) both on at 8.10pm?

What do you think? Missysmum dont worry about lift we will pick you up, dont get a taxi!!

munchin
    Participant

have no idea where the cinema is in ballbriggan but i’m sure i’ll find it 😆

Happy to go with majority Saw the Rite was out on Friday alright i’d like to see it as so much hype about it and the local guy is in it and i like Hopkins BUT think it might keep me up all night too

beams

Defo wont be going to the rite …..im to big a chicken !!! Dont mind if ye want to postpone til following friday night my DH wants to go out himself this Friday but i had said it first !!! Its up to the majority 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.