Ciao!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Ciao!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    antomhic

Hi everybody,

my name is Antonella and I’m new to the site, just watched the TV3 program and got very curious – also because I know personally one of the mammies who featured ;-)

I’m an Italian mother of two girls, aged 8 and 2, have been living in Ireland for the last 11 years and after 11 years of working outside the home I have decided to become a staying-at-home mam. I am a trained translator so won’t rule out going back to that field but I’m keeping my options open – my eldest has Asperger’s Syndrome and I’d like to support her in this very delicate time of her life first and foremost.

That’s it

:lol:

hjs

Welcome to the site!

U will find it really helpful for whatever you are feeling or needing, whenever you are feeling or needing it!

There are defo some mums out there with experience in children with autism/asperger’s. Off the top off my head, I think pinkbabe may be such a one so might be worth u checking out her posts to see if there are any forums online or in real life (!) you are not yet aware of that you would like to find out more about.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

chewieodie
    Participant

An Italian mom! Excellent….
    Welcome to the site…. even though we are based in Ireland, we have so many international mums…. great diversity!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I just looked at this thread here and I am the first Irish mammy to reply so you can see Antonella, we are indeed a very international bunch!

Good luck with staying at home. Glad you found us, you might feel like having a chat some days and Mumstown is great for that.

Also, there is a local events guide with details of events going on in each county, so there may be some things going on you can go with your family.

There is lots of support to be found on here – whenever you need something just ask. We love to talk!!

Happy chatting!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.