Chumpions League

Home Forums National Chat Chumpions League

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MaryK

Will anyone eles be happy after the football circus is over? I think we have about 2 weeks before it starts all over again! I wouldn’t mind, but it is so repetative year in year out…who cares!! Well obvouisly all the men I know!!! :x It is so meaningless!!!

yummymummy

no men in my house so HAPPY DAYS!!!!!! for me 😛

although i would be happy if man utd won 🙂 my brothers on the other would not as they are liverpool fans !!!!!

the footie season is over till sept is it not?????? just goes to show what i know.

Taylor5

Im not bothered with soccer but I do love champions league, my dh is a chelsea fan. So I’ll have to have an early dinner ready for him to lock himself infront of the tv for the evening. I’ll put ds to bed early or a walk up the field to give dh peace.

The the soccer season starts earlier now, think its August now!!!! but I could be wrong.

Soccer over and Rugby 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 and GAA seasons start…. Oh happy days

yummymummy

love the GAA myself!!!!! bring it on, rather that then soccer, at leat you can have contact and it can get a bit dirty!!! 🙂
    cant stand rugby at all, i just dont get it!!whistle is blown every 2 mins, does me head in.

when are the olympics starting?

rossylisa

thank ***k it is over dh is a chealsea fan …hope united win 😆

Taylor5

Yummy so you like it Durty? 😆 😆 😆 😆

When chelsea were playing liverpool I had ds shouting "come on the reds" and dh was NO!!!!! the blues…… so ds thinks its a game now and when looking at the news this morning he was come on the reds 😳 😳 😳 😳 Dh will be having a strop all evening, just hope chelsea win as I just spent a bit of money on ebay on his cc 😳 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

leaving the house for the evening, then tension down stairs is unbelievable, boys gone to bed in their Ronnie & Ronald Jerseys, hubby in his jersey, pacing the run, tv on top volume and beer in hand. I learnt its easier to leave when big matchs are on, he takes it soo seriously 🙄 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jaysus, just been told to f off because i asked TV to be turned down from full volume 😡 👿 👿 Hope the boys dont go to sleep and stay up messing, serve him right 😈

Happymammy

Ive the whole tv to myself tonight as the DP is in the pub with the rest of the male population in Dublin for the must see final! You swear it was the last episode of Eastenders or coronation street that was on! 🙄 I mean that would be a tragedy!!! 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

United Won, DH down stairs crying with joy, as we speak, all i can here is lov u giggsey. I mean sad or what 😳

Taylor5

Dh is gutted….. really thought it was chelseas night. Glad thattosser Ronanldo missed his peno…. what a plonker

Happymammy

i ended up watching that Austrian sicko story!!! Very sick no other words to descride it, i got a phonecall in between the football madness and i made out in between the ooohh and aarrrggh and get the f*ck up ya panzy! How are you how are the kids and i be home later and then ‘jesus christ ref! ‘ So im still waiting for him to appear! Im off to my leaba im in no humour for his messing just because hes on a great buzz now! Men, they have issues 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Brilliant night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were screaming so loud we woke up d 😆 😆

I drank a full bottle of vino to myself 😳 thouroughly enjoyed the match.

dp was crying with happiness. 😆 😆 😆

Knew Terry would miss that penalty, never trust an England player to take an important peno 😆 for once i prayed for him too miss

yummymummy

what is with thecrying, over a football match!!!
    my 2 mates husband and bf were crying, the muppets hahahahha

was a great match to watch alright, heart was in my mouth when ronaldo missed the first peno!!!

ArtyMum

Just for your DH Taylor!

Ooops!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.