chritsmas tree recycling

Home Forums National Chat chritsmas tree recycling

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hi anyone know where ya can drop off christmas trees around the bettystown area..??

trixiebell
    Participant

HI scole not sure about bettystown, but I would say that the V & W recycling up past Aldi in Drogheda would take them.

HTH 🙂

scole1

thanks a mill, i’ve an artificial tree but i have been asked by a few people if there was somewhere close by….thought of that place after i posted thanks again for the reminder trixie. 🙂

Taylor5

My green bin is overflowing and its not going to be collected for another 2 weeks or so. Could I fill the boot with cardboard and bring it over there?

happymumblemum
    Participant

yes Taylor you can

Taylor5

Do you have to pay or can you drop cardboard in for free?

ed1
    Participant

Taylor its €2 entry andyou can then dispose of the cardboard or anything else you want to recycle. if its just ordinary household rubbish they charge per black bag.

Taylor5

I just want to recycle cardboard and bottles etc.. just the xmas waste. The green bin if over flowing and I still have another week before its collected again.
    2 euro is great value, I heard it was 10 euro but thats up in Dublin

happymumblemum
    Participant

yes only two euro its a really good centre. My d loves going up there and looking at the rubbish 🙄 she makes me lift her to see in to each section and particulary loves the old electtrical stuff…there is also a cool double decker bus covered in old aluminium cans there is a big cuddly toy in the drivers seat she particulary loves this too.

A cheap day out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

they’re closed today just incase you were thinking of heading up…..have to recyle a load myself when i do a clear out…..gonna go through babs toys and store away and do charity shop run….

Taylor5

We put a box of toys into the attic and fecked out broken stuff

About the tree log onto http://www.repak.ie and they give addresses of where you can bring your tree.
    I couldnt go up today as I havent got a car 🙄 Dh is still using mine! I wish he would just get his fixed or sell it and get his new one 🙄 🙄 🙄

fiona
    Participant

googled christmas tree recycling and the only place i could come up with is the bath road car park in balbriggan. take 1st left after garda station straight down under bridge and left into car park with hugh pot holes!! it free and the trip actually only took 10 mins to get there, thought it would be longer. other than that can only come up with dundalk, bit of a trek.

happymumblemum
    Participant

The recycling centre in Drogheda near Smyhts take real xmas trees I took mine last year it cost 2 euro

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.