Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Ok, we are just talking about it in General, so maybe we should put up what we want to loose for Christmas and report our loss each week.

Yvonne

Yvonne – would like to have 1 stone gone by Friday 21st December (when we finish for work here)

rossylisa

target is to be in a size 10 but dont think that will happen in 2mths unless i starve myself so im just post wait loss

right wait now is 11 stone 😳 so will target for 10

yummymummy

love to lose 3 stone but id be quite happy with 1 maybe 1 1.2 at this stage. must invest in weighing scales.

right girls we need to keep each other motivated !!!! WE CAN DO IT

Yvonne

We will do it!!!! 😆

Taylor5

I have put on loads of weight over the past few weeks, but all for nothing now. I’d love to shift the weight for christmas to lift my spirits and feel better.
    Yeah lets go of it girls, I’d love to loose a few pounds, not pushed how much but would love to tone up and feel better with my body.

scole1

don’t talk to me about weight gonna really try will post if i loose anything embarrassed of what i weigh

happymumblemum
    Participant

heres your sister scole

munchin
    Participant

i’d love to join in and will go for a stone by same date as you Yvonne

Are we going to weigh in on a certain day?

ed1
    Participant

think i will join in too. would love to loose 3 stone but guess that wont happen by christmas. even if i could loose 1 by christmas and another few pound by end of january as i have wedding to go to. i need to tone up badly too.

yummymummy

start as we mean to go on, me and ds made buns yest and some with choc sauce on them 😳 only ate 2 but felt soooo bad. put on my davina dvd and away i went for 20 mins ( couldnt last the 30 as i had the heat on and i thought i was going to die with all the heat )

scole1

scones and cakes didn’t help much today eh HMM….yummy cream and jam even though yours sad was soggy in the middle

posie

can I join you too? but i’m not starting til sat week, as we’re going to spain on sunday, so i want to enjoy myself. I tried on a bikini yesterday to see if it would cover my c-section scar……it did, but it didn’t cover my enormous thighs 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Yvonne

Well I weighed myself this morning and am disgusted that I put up a pound, shouldn’t be surprised really as the second half of my week wasn’t great. Will have to work harder this week!

munchin
    Participant

i weighed in this morning and am 1lb down so thats 1/12 have to keep this up really really want a stone off by xmas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.