Christmas Toy Show

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Christmas Toy Show

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Would you like to host your very own Chritsmas Toy Show in the comfort of your own home? Well invite your friends round, put the kettle on or warm up the mulled wine and relax, cause we at Truly Madly Baby will do the rest!
    Host your party in the morning when your little ones are at school/creche or in the evening when they are snug in bed. We will display a small sample of the toys and gifts that we sell and you and your friends can sit back and shop at your leisure! Now that beats the Late Late Christmas Toy Show!

My name is Demelza O’Loughlin and I am a Truly Madly Baby consultant. Please check out our website http://www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk and download our free catalogue. PM me asap to book your party-select dates still available.

Truly Madly Baby is a Dragon Den investment winner ’05 and we have just launched in Ireland. We are looking for consultants nationwide, interested in making some money? Our consultants work their own hours, as many and as little as they want and you can bring your little one with you when working! There are no targets and no pressures, ideal for those Mums who wish to to stay at home. PM if you would like more information

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.