Christmas shops

Home Forums National Chat Christmas shops

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I know this day 5 months we will all be sitting down to our Turkey & Ham, some have bits done and some have christmas lists done…. but i think the xmas shop opening in JULY an utter joke, i think November is time enough, too early and the Charm and excitement will vanish.
    What do you think? Is it too early?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Busine … ng_In_July

trixiebell
    Participant

think it is a bit early to open the shop, it will get kids over excited far too early and us mums will have to listen to it for months lol! 😆

Have started picking up bits and pieces though and putting them away.

miffym

Christmas shouldn’t be allowed be mentioned till after halloween. It makes to long, I also have started to pick up a few bits, for presents.

mumof2

For crying out loud the kids arnt even back to school yet and people are on about xmas….are they mad in the head….or just trying to send people over the edge. Rediculous if you ask me. 🙄 🙄 🙄

noeleenw

i booked santas cottage a few weeks ago and alot of the times that i wanted where booked out already! thought i was being ultra orgainised !

Taylor5

We would go on the Santa steam train, but not this year (or last) and that would be booked out by now!!! I would always buymy santa train tickets in June 😆 😆 😆
    Just going to do Santa in Dundrum this year not booking anywhere

causewayer

Noleenw, what santa’s cottage did you book?

noeleenw
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.