Christmas Gift Guide 2018!

Home Forums National Chat Christmas Gift Guide 2018!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

mams.ie
    Keymaster

One of our favourite Irish companies, Brooke & Shoals has a fabulous range of products; candles, diffusers and gorgeous Christmas sets. It makes a beautiful gift for someone who loves a beautiful smelling home! Perfect for a gift or just for your own home, we love this range!!

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Jane Darcy has a gorgeous range of candles & diffusers to make a house a home! Enriching your life through luxurious fragrances that encourage you to treasure the little moments…the moments that matter the most #treasurethemoment See range here

mams.ie
    Keymaster

At this time of year, lips get chapped and dry and its good to have a nourishing lip balm on hand to keep your pucker peachy! We love the range from Burts Bees. These lip balms are made with beeswax and are super nourishing. Not only do they come in lots of flavours, like mint, pomegranate, vanilla etc but they also have a tinted range too, so you can add a little colour while nourishing your lips. #mams_ie loves!! Perfect for baby & sensitive skin too!

Burts Bees Lip Shine - Peachy (14g)                   Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Rose (4.25g)

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Green Angel is one of our fave Irish Brands. Made in Ireland, it smells and feels incredible! We’ll have samples in the

#mams_ie goody bags for our Christmas events this year!

Green Angel Body SmootherSmoothers - Now with Argan Oil 

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Jo Browne has a clever range of roll on perfume and aftershave scents for guys and gals! Its a perfume in a stick, it looks kind of like a lip balm but its perfume. You can roll it on your wrist or behind your ears or on your decolletage and you only use a tiny but each time, unlike with sprays which end up being sprayed all over the room! I don’t like when someone has an over bearing smell of perfume, its very distracting and especially in a restaurant. Its not nice when you want to smell the food but its being over powered by someones perfume or aftershave. Full range here

oriental1   slide       

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Alex & Ani is a thoughtful gift for someone special. It is lovely to give to a mother, sister, daughter, friend and also, its very nice to receive one too! I have a few of these and I love them. My sisters bought me one and I love it, it means so much to me! Its a nice way to tell someone you love them.

Available in Arnotts, Fields Jewellers and stockists nationwide, the range is ever growing and has rose gold and necklaces, earrings etc now too, as well as bracelets. One of our faves! #AlexandAni

mams.ie
    Keymaster

If you want to really really treat someone you love, DariaCashmere.com has a fabulous range of sweaters and wraps that are gorgeous for women of all ages. I have a sweater and wrap and I adore them!!! See the full range here!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, shoes and child

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Give someone the gift of fun this year with vouchers from Leisureplex! The perfect stocking filler!!

You can buy vouchers here

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Love the range of fleeces from Bagoose in Co Cork. We got this cute little fleece for baby Lucas and he has matching welly inserts, so when he starts walking (anyday now!) his Mam will be able to line his wellies with snug fleece lining to keep him warm during winter! Totally adorable! Full range at Bagoose Clothing

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Not sure what to get the gal in your life for Christmas?? How about a super treat for herself with some lovely pampering at West End Salon You can buy here!! We love gifts like this!

Image may contain: one or more people and text

mams.ie
    Keymaster

Love the clever and inclusive range of character dolls from Lottie Dolls They really do have a doll to suit every child! And they come with lots of special features!! These are some of our faves……

Wildlife Photographer Mia Doll     Kite Flyer Finn boy doll    Muddy Puddles Lottie   Snow Queen Lottie

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.