Christmas Decorations up!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Christmas Decorations up!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls
    Before you ring the happy wagon for me, its NOT MY HOUSE!

But a house on the Dublin Road, opposite Wheaton Hall has their Christmas lights up, little xmas trees in the windows and all. PSML when I seen them………….. (I was only joking last night) God they must be mad, or American getting ready for thanksgiving!

pinkbabe

OMG I am dying to put mine up I love them when they go up but FOOK that it’ll @ least be DEC when I do

star

there was a couple in the paper today in tipperary they have covered their house and garden its like santas grotto. I love christmas but i think it is unfair on the kids to have them up this early, it really prolongs the wait.

Taylor5

God wouldnt like to be paying there esb bill, they will have nearly 2 months of light bills…. Its not fair on the kids, they think santa is coming everyday!
    Sure the shopping centres are only getting santa next week or so, I know alot of americans do put the decorations up early, are the tip couple Irish or just mad ❓ 😆 😆 😆

star

they are irish and mad!!!!!

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Its gonna be like a snowball, you will get more and more people putting light up earlier and earlier each year.

pinkbabe

L is doing the switching on of the lights parade with her girl guides but not for a couple of weeks

Taylor5

Dundrum turned on there lights yesterday and mam said the Santas grotto is wonderful
    Cant wait to see the new Grafton Street lights, dh is working in Dublin city this week but he said no light up in Dublin yet 😯

pinkbabe

I’ll prob bring my 2 to see santa in Dundrum (creche is dead handy)

Taylor5

I was over at Heatons and Smyths today and nearly died, the amount of people shopping, not to mention the staff stocking the shelves…. then ds had a wobbler as he didnt want to leave 😳 😳 😳
    A man said "Oh, he’s a cranky child" I smiled at him but inside I was saying "Go Fock yourself" 😳 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

I hate people who pass comments like that. My DD used to HATE dunnes stores in Cornelscourt it must have been something to do with the lights or something but she used to scream as soon as I went into the place & I went round the shop with old biddys passing comment or giving me daggers like I was pinching the baby to make her cry 👿

Taylor5

My brother got knocked over by a security guard in Cornelscourt, his head cracked open on the floor. We were told to stand beside the trolly, which we did. Someone was robbing the shop and the security guards gave chase, the guy grabbed out trolly and swung it at the security officers, flinging us about then the huge security guard ran head on into my brother and knocked him right off his feet, he landed on the edge of a tiled flowerbed, his head just cracked open……. J was out cold and the rest of us stood there screaming. Then my mam nearly had a strokewhen she came back to us 😆 😆 😆 😆
    So we hated the place and always got out of going shopping after that

pinkbabe

OMG I always put my 2 in the creche there too but L is nearly too old

Taylor5

That happened 30 years ago, I was only 4 and brother was only 5 at the time. The manager of Dunnes send flowers to the hospital then called to the house when J was out of hospital.
    If that happened today they would have got the ass sued off them

scole1

i have my christmas lights up put them up this afternoon was bored…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.